Just do it later…
1. How come they didn’t use any muggle inventions to inform their magic inventions?
2. Why wouldn’t everyone get a magic portrait of themselves and essentially live forever?
3. Why would J.K. Rowling even include the time-turner?
4. So, was Hagrid’s dad just a pervert or what?
5. If Fred and George had the Marauder’s Map during the events of the Chamber of Secrets, why didn’t they use it to help figure out who was opening the chamber?
6. Why would Hogwarts have students ride to the castle on animals they could only see if they’d seen death?
7. Why does Malfoy try to befriend Harry when they first meet?
8. Why aren’t they more careful what they teach Slytherin kids?
Finish reading 12 Things That Still Bother Me About Harry Potter
yup, i’ll just be here sitting with my peculiar self
when you put an ask (advice wise) into the advice section on a persons blog and they just decide to never answer and you’re like
yeah so what are you talking about you dont like me like that i mean who could resist this beautiful face (im all the way to the left) i mean SERIOUSLY IM A MUTHAFUKIN FISH
My friend is BLOWING UP my dash and she texts me with “so, am i overriding everyone else on your dash yet???”
YES GURL YOU AREEEEE
so… ima minorly return that favor -_-
NO, not ONE person is evil (red John), but EVAHBODEH BE CONSPIRIN AGAINST YOUUU
that moment when you answer something in class and another classmate questions of you’re right and offers counter examples and you’re just like: